DYS Certificate Course
ISKCON Boston presents to you a renowned Certificate course titled 'Discover Your Self'. The DYS course is an internationally acclaimed course and has been conducted in over 100 universities around the world. Today, self-management, positive thinking, stress management, inter-personnel relations are standard training activities in the corporate houses, and there is much emphasis on Spiritual Quotient (SQ) and Emotional Quotient (EQ). This 4 session course would provide a great boost to your SQ and your EQ.
Check out the DYS pass (in above photo) and video ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Qfeyq72pCw&feature=youtu.be ) to know more about the course.
Salient features of the course:
- Every meeting would start with a delicious and sumptuous meal, followed by a one-hour Seminar.
- Gain insights into the fundamental questions on life, creation, research, purpose, and satisfaction.
- Improve your Personality, SQ and EQ, with the timeless Vedic wisdom
- Scientific outlook on Soul-Body relationship, Reincarnation, Near-death experience and Out of body experience, etc.
- One day outing
- Convenient timings (option to choose from 3 different timings on Saturday/Sunday)
- Optional facility of getting personalized coaching and free yoga sessions.
4 weeks (1-hour seminar, once every week)
Start date - Oct 26/27
After 4 weeks, the course would end with a one-day outing on a weekend, where we will go close to nature, have fun activities like games, drama, music, discussions, and also experience meditation.
Timings - Chose any one of the following slots as per your convenience
Slot 1: Saturday 7:00 pm - 8:30 pm
Slot 2: Sunday 12:30 pm - 2:00 pm
Slot 3: Sunday 7:00 pm - 8:30 pm
Each slot includes 30 mins for the meal, and 60 mins for the discussion. In case you miss any of the sessions, facility to cover them up would be provided.
Venue: ISKCON Boston
Subsidized Registration fee: $5 (for Students only)
(This includes attendance to the 4 seminars, special lunch/dinner for the participants each week, and the one-day outing)
How to Register?
You can register using the google form link
2. You may register for the course now and give us cash (or pay through card) on Oct 26/27 at the temple, the first day of the course.
For any queries, please contact/text us at:
Rahul (Postdoc, Harvard) : 802-751-9621
Omkar (PhD Student, NEU) : 802-535-5636
Thank you very much for your time.
DYS Team (Omkar, Arjun, Rahul, Kishore, Giridharan, Kaushik, Rajkoti, Rajesh)