Book Distribution - July 4th
Please join us for one of our biggest Monthly Sankirtan Festival of 2012.
July 4th is American Independence day. A great opportunity is calling upon us to get "independence" from the material world.
Book distribution is a highly favorable service and those who participate in it quickly gain a strong taste for hearing and chanting, the two mainstays for advancing in Krsna consciousness.
Distributing books spreads the message of the Lord in written form. It is written kirtan.
- Date: Wednesday July 4th 2012.
- Time: 11 AM (we meet at the temple) and walk over by the river to 6 PM.
- Venue: Boston Esplande, by the Charles River.
- Program: We do not have a booth so we will be find a spot and put up a table with Henna and books. Its best that we meet at the temple by 11 AM and leave together.
- We need: Henna artists, Kirtaneers and your kind association!
Everyone is welcome and invited to join the Sankirtana party. Lets give up any inhibitions we may have. When we go out on book distribution such inhibitions fly away and are replaced by feelings of accomplishment and happiness.
His Divine Grace Srila Prabhupada once said:
"I promise you this: If you distribute my books until your dying day, Lord Chaitanya will personally come and take you back home, back to Godhead."
Here is the video of His Grace Vijaya Prabhu and Boston devotees distributing books on July 4, 2010:
Book Distribution Seminar by Vaisesika Prabhu - ISKCON Boston, July 4, 2011