ISKCON Boston will only accept the following donations:
· Financial (cash, check, credit card or PayPal)
· Food which can be used in the kitchen for offering to the deities (bhoga). Donated food cannot include any meat, fish, eggs, mushrooms, onion or garlic
· Time (for volunteer inquiries, please email email@example.com)
Donations not included in the above list will not be accepted. The temple will not accept any physical goods. This includes, but is not limited to, the following:
· Clothing, shoes, fabrics
· Electronics of any kind
· Exercise equipment, bicycles
· Furniture, furniture accessories
· Dishware, pots, pans, kitchen supplies, etc.
· Books, CDs, other media
· Paintings, prints, picture frames
While we greatly appreciate your support, the temple does not have a need for physical goods. If you have any questions prior to making a donation, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you in advance for your cooperation and support in serving our beloved deities, Sri Sri Radha Gopivallabha.
Electronic donations @ http://www.iskconboston.org/contribute