ISKCON Boston Open for Weekend Darshan
We are happy to announce that the temple will be open to visitors on Saturdays from 1pm to 5pm and Sundays from 1pm to 4:30pm.
No registration is needed and devotees can visit the temple to receive the blessings of Their Lordships Sri Sri RadhaGopivallabha and other Deities and experience the spiritual ambience of the temple.
All other COVID Guidelines mentioned below will still need to be followed by all visitors
Guidelines for Darshan
• Only members of same household allowed to have Darshan as a group- limited to max 6 - larger groups need to be subdivided and can have Darshan after the previous group.
• To allow for maximum devotees to have darshan, request groups to limit their darshan to 5 minutes. When you arrive avoid crowding near the temple enterance and wait for temple volunteer to guide you in for darshan.
• Bring your own mask and wear it at all times. Maintain 6ft distance from others at all times.
• Please do not interact in person with any temple residents as a safety measure. We do not want services to the deities getting impacted due to any negligence.
• No access to any bathrooms. Please do not request the temple residents for bathroom access. There will be no access beyond temple hall. Please plan accordingly.
• Please follow all directions of volunteers at all times for everyone's safety.
• Please ensure compliance with all COVID 19 guidelines as given in the link : https://bit.ly/37Ia8b0